Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Electrcal Fiddle Farting

Well, I've put over 30 km on the odometer driving around the neighborhood but I still don't have a functioning brake light, signal lights, or a mirror. I made progress last night and now have the rear tail light working and am very close to figuring out how to get the signal lights working. Part of the problem is that I've taken out the original gauge and indicator light cluster and I think this helped to close the circuit for the signal lights. Now that I know that brown is unswitched power, I will be able to splice into it to power the back lighting in my after market gauge cluster. Still outstanding is to figure out how to get the electric rpm gauge connected. The stock rpm gauge was mechanical.

I ordered some oval bar end mirrors from dime city yesterday so that issue is being dealt with!


No comments:

Post a Comment